Monday, October 15, 2012

Something Oft Blogged About

Yes, Kiehl's Lip Balm #1.
It is written about so often and so extensively that I need not go into "ode to lippy" mode like so many bloggers tend to do..and I may have been guilty of myself in the past.
All I need say is, it is some badass stuff.
I have it in Mango, Mint, and Cranberry, and tend to use them varyingly based on my mood.
At this point the Cranberry is my favorite scent, Mint my least favorite (though the tingle is nice).
It tastes yummy, has a pretty yet natural gleam to it, and lasts a decent amount of times.
It is moisturizing, easy to apply, and I love that it is colorless (it comes out of the tube a bit yellow).
The best feature of this stuff is that it is nowhere near sticky! 

At this point I wear the Vera Wang Soothing Balm at night and around the house,
and wear some color (like a lip butter or tint) with one of these balms over it for shine when I'm going out.  I know these balms are going to just live in my pockets and purses this winter!



No comments:

Post a Comment