Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Easy Hot Pink Digits


Picked up this baby at Walgreens the other day...

It is Milani High Speed Fast Dry in "Hot Pink Frenzy."

Hot pink is right!

With this stuff on my nails, every time my hands flash before my eyes I go "WOAH!"
It's a funky fresh color, perfect for...well any season, really.
I never was one for adapting my nail colors based on the weather.

It does dry decently fast--much faster than any of the other "quick" ones I've tried (Revlon, Sally Hansen, Rimmel), and the color is so intense I only needed one coat.
It dried solid, to the point I would feel comfortable doing the dishes, in about 2 minutes, even without a topcoat.
Good stuff.
Wear is decent--it stays shiny and strong, just watch for chipping at your nail tips.
This baby will run you a fiver.

I like it because it isn't fussy the way Essie or O.P.I can be---if you don't paint those brands on precisely, the texture goes horribly wrong and my nails get swampy! I'm satisfied, and definitely want to check out some more of their colors now.

The only caveat: use thin coats, both for the polish itself and the topcoat.

No comments:

Post a Comment