Monday, October 15, 2012

It really is a 10. Really !

I'm always on the prowl for effective hair care products.
When you're a bottle blonde with thick, tangly, damaged locks, you need good hair care.
I rotate between drugstore and Sephora stuff for my hair, and recently I've used Carol's Daughter and Bumble & Bumble, and though my hair has been nice and all, it has still been resistant to styling and not what I would expect from the price tags and promises attached to those products.


I was at Nordstrom Rack the other day and saw that they are now carrying the "It's a 10!" products, including the leave-in sprays and masks.
I've used the regular leave-in spray, and the mask, a few years ago and was happy with them, but never thought about re-purchasing.  They just didn't blow me out of the water.

But I noticed a new product in their lineup--the Miracle Leave-In with keratin.
That made me look twice.
So I whipped out my phone and Googled reviews of the stuff and no one had anything bad to say about it.  It was rave reviews all the way down, so I gave it a whirl.
And now I am writing my own rave review!

I've had bad experiences with protein/keratin treatments in the past, and I'm not sure how this stuff works, but it is simply incredible.  After one use my hair was detangled, soft, healthy, and somehow, more ideal. My hair was cooperative and volumized without being flyaway, and shiny without looking oily. And it is super easy to use--I do about 8 spritzes through my towel-dried hair, brush it through, and let it air dry (or blow dry) and voila.  Ready to go as is, or ready to be heat styled.

You don't need very much of it, and it is difficult to over-use this stuff.

I am very impressed and will definitely be buying this stuff again.
I think I have found my Holy Grail hair treatment!

I'm not sure about the availability of this stuff--they'll have it at certain stores (try Ulta and Target) and I've seen them at Trade Secret Salons in the Salt Lake Valley.
Try Nordstrom Rack first -- it is cheaper there for sure.


No comments:

Post a Comment