Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Twirly curls

Just a quick hair notion for those of you that are like me and want to roll out of bed, slap on some war paint, and go, without worrying about styling your hair in the wee morning hours...

I used a medium-heated wand and threw some curls in freshly-washed hair last night before, spritzed with hairspray, and some shine oil, and hit the sack.
This morning, all I had to do was give them a bit of a fluff with my hands (no brushing!!!), and I popped a headband in (for a fun look, and also to control those wild ones on the top of my head springing up like antennae). The sparkles on the multi-band headband contrasted with the sexy, tousled curls in an interesting way.
I got several double takes and a lot of compliments.

Easy, fun, and definitely stylish.
I love the look of slept-in hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment