Saturday, January 19, 2013

Spider-Man and a Nice Sweater

Today I had a fun beige sweater that drapes on the sides and has a lacy cutout in the back I wanted to wear.

But I also wanted to wear my Spider-Man T-Shirt.

I didn't know how to reconcile these two styles: nice office wear and a casual T. I decided on...what the hell? BOTH. And the look is actually very spiffy--I've gotten a boatload of compliments!
I paired with dark skinny jeans and my sneakers. A good warm Saturday outfit with a little flirt to it.

Sweater : Nordstrom (I got it at the Rack on a discount after I saw it in the main store)
T-Shirt: Macy's (they had a few superheroes but Spidey's the best and I loved the white stripes on red)
Jeans: Macy's
Shoes: Converse
Jewelry: long necklace is a hodge podge I created, the shorter Hindu hand bauble is from Kohl's

Happy Weekending!
I recommend mixing the formal office wear and weekend casuals for a new look!

No comments:

Post a Comment