Saturday, January 19, 2013

Current Raves

Products I am currently enjoying:

Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Black Tie.


This stuff is groovy!! It really does last and is chip resistent, and the color is unique and fun.
It is a deep slate grey that looks nearly black, but it has iridescent shoots of purple and green in it, and sometimes becomes a slivery brown.

Maybelline Shinesensational in Peach Sorbet.
Not gloopy, but has a good lasting time and nice shine, and a little peachy tint to it, but is still sheer.



CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion.  Mine is the water resistant kind and I've worn it every day for 2 weeks.  No fallout, it really does last and is waterproof, and separates the lashes while still giving volume.  I'm very impressed!

Those are my favorite drugstore bits, and as far as higher end...
I've always wanted thick, luscious eyebrows, maybe because mine have always been thin and blonde.
So I've been swabbing over my brows a couple times a week with this stuff, before I go to bed, and SHOCKER: IT WORKS!  It works very well.  I have fuller and darker brows already.  This baby is a keeper.


Benefit Stay-Don't-Stray.
This is a serious primer that I put on first thing under and over my eyes, as it is a brightener as well, and helps conceal my under eye circles in the morning.  It really does help your eye makeup stick! It is a bit drying though, so I have to use heavy cream around my eyes first, and be careful not to use too much.



Make Up For Ever Full Cover concealer.
A little goes a LONG way with this stuff, and the texture is thick and creamy, so it really does STICK to any discolorations or pimples you dab it on.
It also works under eyes if necessary.  I usually just moisturize, use this in a few necessary places, and then powder and go.  I don't need any foundation; this little tube does its job well.


Lush's Ro's Argan Body Conditioner.  My hubby gave me this, and a few other Lush goodies, for Christmas. I've never tried it before but now I'm addicted!! It smells SO good.  It is worth buying just for that delicious, sweet rose smell.  And the smell lasts for days too.
But it also moisturizes incredibly well. You're supposed to use it like you would hair conditioner...put it on your wet body, then towel dry. But I've even used it on my dry skin for extra extra moisture.  I LOVE IT.



No comments:

Post a Comment