Monday, January 14, 2013

The little nail polish that could!

Sorry it's been awhile folks, been struggling with health issues again and I've spent the last 4 days in bed.

But...that means I've had plenty of time to fiddle with my fingernails! And I've got a winner of a new shade to share with you:

I PINK I CAN!

This color is from Sally Hansen's Complete Salon Manicure line (which is supposed to contain the base coat, polish, and top coat all in one). I have seen these babies in their chunky jars everywhere, and I picked mine up during a grocery run at Smith's, so they are widely available.
I have seen the largest color selection for this line at my beloved Target.


This is a FABULOUS pink.  Not too bubble gum, not too coral.  As you can see, it looks different in all shades of light.  Unfortunately, these were taken from my sick bed, so there aren't many variances in the photos. But I'm back at work today and in this light, they look like vibrant little coral firecrackers.
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Nail Color, I Pink I Can 510 (Sally Hansen)And the name is fun, it reminds me of the Little Engine that Could ("I think I can, I think I can!")

The color payoff is the best I've seen in drugstore polish--I considered just doing one coat.  Drying time is decent as well, and I am very impressed with the texture and brush.
I will definitely be checking out other shades in this line!
I got it for about $6. DEAL  ! The chubby little glass bottles are cute and will last a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment