Thursday, February 16, 2012

Free?! Orgasm? OK!

I stopped by Sephora yesterday for a better face powder (mine just wasn't cutting it with the oil---more on that later) and when I checked out they said I had a special Valentine's Gift because I am a Beauty V.I.P (or is it B..? I never can tell what they are saying. I heard "free gift!" and my mind went blank).
It was a Nars set or either Orgasm or Copacabana.
I was like "orgasm! Yes!" I chose it because of the name but also the color (I need a new bronzer and the other shade was so pinky and too similar to my Benefit highlighter).
It is a little bottle of the highlighter and a little container of bronzer (it is like a typical single eyeshadow) and a little tube of eyeshadow primer. Gee, thanks Nars!
I busted them open the second I got home and I love them.
They're so cute.
And they were freeeeee! Kind of makes me want to be a Nars customer for life (even though I'm not even a regular customer) or go out of the store screaming "free orgasms!!" Ha.
I purchased the Orgasm blush once but it was way too sparkly for my taste
(what kind of girl gets out of the sack to find that glitter has miraculously appeared on her cheeks?), but this bronzer and highlighter are much more natural (although the highlighter does have the shimmer, as the name indicates). I used them today and they lasted! Double woop. That may be thanks to the primer.
Happy Valentine's Day Nars. Even though I don't like V-Day and it wasn't even the 14th when I went to Sephora. This really made my beauty week.

No comments:

Post a Comment