Thursday, June 6, 2013

Just A Thursday Face





Face: L'Oreal BB cream
Cheeks: Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush
Eyes: Mascara is CoverGirl Lash Blast 24 Hour in Black Gold
Eyeshadow is Urban Decay Naked Palette and benefit My Two Cents
Lips: Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment
I absolutely am in love with this stuff--the little pot of it is cute sitting on my desk, it smells like Easter candy, you only need a teeny bit, it gives gorgeous pink shine comparable to a fancy lip gloss, and moisturizer like nobody's business!!!! Plus that pot will last you a looooong time.


Took me about 7 minutes.
Isn't it funny the more you rush your makeup routine, the better it looks??
Whenever I take my time and am fastidious, it doesn't come off as beautifully and I have to do touch ups.

No comments:

Post a Comment