Friday, June 7, 2013

Cheapest Pink Retro Lips....for summer!



This is the cheapest shimmering pink lip stuff I own and I am IN LOVE with it.
It gives a touch of the bubble gum 1960s retro look without too much frost, smells nice (no nasty taste), lasts an hour or more, doesn't melt terribly in the son, really soothes my lips, and it goes on like any regular chapstick.
Because it IS a chapstick you ninny!
You can get these for $2 anywhere really (drugstore, grocery, etc). I'm going to stock up for summer because these things have SPF too! I want one for every pair of shorts and my pool tote.

I really like the texture of the stick--it is very solid in the tube, but you can see the moisture glistening on the top of it. When you touch it to your lips it melts onto them, leaving a light layer that is practically glossy.
Easy quick glamour in a lip balm!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment