Wednesday, May 15, 2013

BRIGHT summer lips

4 words: Maybelline. Shocking Coral. Lipstick.

YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This stuff is awesome. I'm in love. It will be my summer go-to.  I've worn it at work 2 out of 3 days this week.  It is more of a fuschia than a coral I suppose, but definitely has an orange tint to it that I love.  You only need a tiny bit, blot, and it holds on like a stain.

I've worn it alone, as more of a matte shade, and with several glosses over it, and it always looks glamorous and pulled-together.
I haven't had an issue with is smearing/getting on my teeth/generally making me look like a hooker.
And it doesn't dry my lips out like crazy!

And it will look fabulous with a tan.  A tan that I don't have quite yet.


Here it is by itself on an otherwise makeupless Mare.  It has some sheen but is the dry-down is pretty matte.







Here is the cute little tube.
The way it looks itself is pretty different than the true application color.

I like surprises.















And here it is with MAC Lipglass in Enchantress over it.



And again with Smith's Rosebud Lip Balm over it (in Minted Rose, which is a pretty coralish balm itself).

No comments:

Post a Comment