Saturday, September 29, 2012

Cafe Pink Polish Review

Just popping in to give some brief insight on my newest pink polish--Revlon's Colorstay in Cafe Pink.
Why it is called Cafe Pink I have no reckoning, as cafes are the last thing that come to mind at this pretty shade!

I would call it Retro Girl or Bubblegum Cupcake or Soft Sunrise Pink.
Or maybe just Adorable.
It's subtle but obviously there (not a color that looks so natural that you need to get it next to your eyeball to tell if your nail is bare or not). This makes it appropriate for any occasion as it is demure, but still a bit sassy.

It is particularly gorgeous in sunlight and with tanned skin, and silver jewelry.
I love how fast the polish dries and the color is so dense you don't need 2 coats!! I prefer the texture to Essie polish, not to mention the price!

Wear time is decent--I've had line in for 4 days now with just minor chipping. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment